Villas – Campania

Villas in Campania for your holidays and stays, wedding location.

locates on the map
Villa Pandola Sanfelice

Villa Pandola Sanfelice

Lauro - AV
Villa Pandola Sanfelice in Lauro is built on the ramparts of the ancient town walls just under the Lancellotti castle. The gate in Piazzetta Teresa Sanfelice opens on an alley bordered by orange and lemon trees, that follows the outline of the old boundary walls, leading to its entrance. The garden extends on the left to include a hill - [...]
locates on the map
Borgo Riccio in Cilento

Borgo Riccio in Cilento

Torchiara - SA
Borgo Riccio is located on the perimeter of the historical center of Torchiara and is overlooked by the church-fortress of Saint Salvatore built in the XII century. Torchiara is a medieval town situated a few kilometers from Paestum, the blue flag see of Agropoli and the city of Salerno. Borgo Riccio is plunged into a vast park characterized by typical - [...]
locates on the map
Astapiana Villa Giusso

Astapiana Villa Giusso

Vico Equense - NA
Astapiana is remembered for the first time (with the old name of Astichiano) in 1578 by Monsignor Sacra. In his apostolic report, he mentioned the very bad state of the former church of S. Maria in Jerusalem, probably of Angevin-Aragonese origin. By the beginning of the 17th century, a prosperous monastery, founded by the contemplative order of Camaldolesi, - [...]
locates on the map
Villa Wenner

Villa Wenner

Pellezzano - SA
Villa Wenner è stata, a partire dalla seconda metà del XIX secolo, la residenza della famiglia Wenner, principale promotrice degli insediamenti industriali tessili nella Valle dell’Irno. Don Alberto Wenner la fece costruire nel 1862 sul terreno comunale di Pellezzano, nella località ancora - [...]
locates on the map
Villa Guevara

Villa Guevara

Recale - CE
The garden was built in the late eighteenth century at the behest of the Duchess Anna Maria Suardo Guevara, Duchess of Bovino, lady companion of the queen of Naples, Maria Carolina. On September 3, 1781 Ferdinand IV of Bourbon gave the privilege of a “pug water” from the cascade of the nearby Palace of Caserta to water the new garden, which was - [...]