The house is part of the Tenuta di Pietra Porzia, 47 hectares in one body in vines and olive trees in the area of Frascati.
The company is a large amphitheater located in what once was Lake Regillo, has for centuries been owned by Marco Porzio Catone (hence its name) and the Colonna and Borghese (feudal lords of the area) to be finally sold in 1714 the Apostolic Chamber and for a century to Giulini that gave it its current appearance with the long avenue of cypress trees and the villa a national monument in true postmodern style.
From the villa overlooking a spectacular landscape that goes from Rome to the Castelli Romani, to the mountains of Sabina, the expanse of vineyards surrounding the winery and olive press in the basement of the winery opening of the spectacular caves dug into the tuff excavated in Roman times.
The entire estate is subject to a constraint landscape total since it is one of the few unspoiled nature of the Castelli Romani.
The villa and the guesthouse adjacent nineteenth century have been transformed in farmhouse with 12 rooms with bathrooms, swimming pool, typical restaurant, a large living room that opens onto the garden, in absolute silence.