The Auletta’s Marquis Castle is one of the most ancient residence in Salerno’s province. During its history the Castle has been house of many noble families and it is now house of the Maioli Castriota Scanderbech.
The building has medioeval origin and it got its current configuration in the 1240 when the Castle became part of the defense fortress of the Salerno’s Dukedom.
Being inhabited until the second half of the XX century, the castle represents today an ideal location for private events such as wedding and corporate meetings.
The castle is located close to the Costiera Cilentana and it is surrounded by many famous touristic attractions like Grotte di Pertosa, Padula’s Monastery and National Park of Cilento