Parks & Gardens – Campania

Parks and gardens in the most prestigious historic houses of Campania, for your holidays and wedding locations.

locates on the map
Villa Pandola Sanfelice

Villa Pandola Sanfelice

Lauro - AV
Villa Pandola Sanfelice in Lauro is built on the ramparts of the ancient town walls just under the Lancellotti castle. The gate in Piazzetta Teresa Sanfelice opens on an alley bordered by orange and lemon trees, that follows the outline of the old boundary walls, leading to its entrance. The garden extends on the left to include a hill - [...]
locates on the map
Borgo Riccio in Cilento

Borgo Riccio in Cilento

Torchiara - SA
Borgo Riccio is located on the perimeter of the historical center of Torchiara and is overlooked by the church-fortress of Saint Salvatore built in the XII century. Torchiara is a medieval town situated a few kilometers from Paestum, the blue flag see of Agropoli and the city of Salerno. Borgo Riccio is plunged into a vast park characterized by typical - [...]
locates on the map
Marquis Castle of Auletta

Marquis Castle of Auletta

Auletta - SA
The Auletta’s Marquis Castle is one of the most ancient residence in Salerno’s province. During its history the Castle has been house of many noble families and it is now house of the Maioli Castriota Scanderbech. The building has medioeval origin and it got its current configuration in the 1240 when the Castle became part of the defense fortress of the - [...]
locates on the map
Astapiana Villa Giusso

Astapiana Villa Giusso

Vico Equense - NA
Astapiana is remembered for the first time (with the old name of Astichiano) in 1578 by Monsignor Sacra. In his apostolic report, he mentioned the very bad state of the former church of S. Maria in Jerusalem, probably of Angevin-Aragonese origin. By the beginning of the 17th century, a prosperous monastery, founded by the contemplative order of Camaldolesi, - [...]
locates on the map
Villa Guevara

Villa Guevara

Recale - CE
The garden was built in the late eighteenth century at the behest of the Duchess Anna Maria Suardo Guevara, Duchess of Bovino, lady companion of the queen of Naples, Maria Carolina. On September 3, 1781 Ferdinand IV of Bourbon gave the privilege of a “pug water” from the cascade of the nearby Palace of Caserta to water the new garden, which was - [...]
locates on the map
Taverna Penta

Taverna Penta

Pontecagnano Faiano - SA
Taverna Penta era in origine una stazione di sosta per le carrozze che transitavano lungo l’antica strada consolare delle Calabrie, situata 10 miglia a sud di Salerno nella cosiddetta Piana del Sele. Citata già nelle carte geografiche del XVIII - [...]